All Saints

*dW*

It's fictional. As in not real. I get why but still... I don't see the huge problem.

Rhianna kisses Charlotte.

:wub:

According to TV WEEK.

I had a feeling last week something was going to happen, from Rhiannas side not so much Charlottes. I don't think Charlotte likes her that way.

Why does Rhianna have to be nuts? I like her! :rolleyes:

Edited by Traceve

OMG! Beth's alive! It so wasn't her hand in that trolley!

Haha. Splinter man is funny. :D

:o :o! Poor woman...that thing was...gross, but sad and aww no and I don't know... If Rachel saw that I bet she would reconsider babies..

That was like the most disgusting episode I've ever seen. And I wasn't even paying attention to the splinters...

Well, Beth's hair looked nice anyway... Perhaps she could come back to H&A as an identical cousin that no one ever mentioned, and Tony could fall in love with her... and it would also be an excuse for any of the Hunter kids to come back and visit her whenever they felt like it.

That baby thing was absolutely filthy. Why anyone would ever want to be pregnant when crap like that can happen... *looks for vomit emoticon.*

And the baby cockroach... ugh. I have no problem with cockroaches per se, but... I think I want to wear earplugs for the rest of my life >.<

And then there is the crazy lesbian. I was getting such icky vibes when she kept touching Charlotte, and then she kissed her and it was like, ehhh. Once again, no problems with lesbians per se, but... small problem with creepy psycho ones that try to destroy people for rejecting their advances... Didn't I tell you all she was crazy!?

Oh GOD! THERE'S A BUG IN MY ROOM!!!!! THE EXACT SIZE AND SHAPE OF SOMETHING THAT COULD EASILY CRAWL INTO MY EAR!!!!!!!! >______________________<