All Saints

*dW*

aww **vomit* that bug thing was disgusting! i'm all paranoid about bugs in my room now.

loved the splinter guy "i've turned myself into a freaking kebab" :lol:

the baby thing was fair gross, imagine knowing that that had been inside you for 4 years. **shudder*

does anybody know if Clarissa is going to do any movies/tv shows anytime soon, it made me miss her seeing her just before.

Ok, I've decided I don't like Rhianna anymore. Charlotte was UPSET and she kisses her :rolleyes: . And wtf was with her telling Gab that Charlotte kissed her? Eh, Rhianna can leave like right now.

That bug made my skin crawl... it was so cool to see Clarissa though :D

Edited by Traceve

• 2 weeks later...

All Saints star Virginia Gay attacked before fatal bashing

Herald Sun

June 19, 2008

THE mother of a TV star bashed by two men who then killed a Sydney chef has told of how her daughter is recovering after the frightening attack.

Penelope Gay, the mother of All Saints star Virginia Gay, said today the Channel Seven actress was recovering at her Stanmore home this morning.

Mrs Gay said she was recuperating well.

"She is ok, she is feeling fine," Mrs Gay said.

Homicide squad detectives arrived at the actresses' home today at 11am to speak to her about the incident.

She was punched repeatedly in the face and was lucky not to have been killed by the blows.

Gay, 26, who plays nurse Gabrielle Jaeger in the medical TV drama series, was severely beaten as two men tried to steal her handbag last Friday night.

She was attacked at 11.50pm last Friday night as she walked along Illawarra Road, Marrickville.

Police said that fifteen minutes after mugging Gay, the men bashed and robbed a 30-year-old chef, Daniel Owen, who died as ambulance officers tried to save him.

Gay was reportedly taken to hospital but was released the same night, with no serious injuries.

Mr Owen's parents returned to Sydney on Sunday from a holiday in New Zealand after police informed them of his death.

Mr Owen's brother, who is serving with the army in Iraq, flew home on Monday.

One of the attackers was described as 188 centimetres tall, with a muscular build and light olive skin, a shaved head and clean-shaven face.

The second man was described as about 170 centimetres tall, had a slim build with dark skin, and possibly a shaved head.

Both men are believed to be between 18 and 25.

^^ Thats horrible! :(:o

when i first read it i thought it said Virginia had died, and it almost gave me a heart attack,

poor family of the chef too, i don't understand how somepeople are so heartless.

i hope Virginia recovers soon.

It's horrible what happened to her, I won't deny that. But on Seven news this afternoon they made a bigger deal out of her bashing than the guy that was murdered. It just annoyed me a little.

Dan's annoying me at the moment. Too concerned with his mother. I know his dad just died but he's completely ignoring Erica. She should so dump his ass and get with Bart.

I thought I read ages ago that Dan was leaving/getting killed off? Does anyone know if this is true?

Dan was there when I left!!

And my heart goes out to Virginia and her family!! I absolutely love that girl she always made me smile. I hope she fully recovers.

Oh and in regards to Tuesday's ep!! I fell off my chair laughing literally when Karen (The Asian lady - its her real name I know her and some of her friends) vomited poo. I know its a serious thing but Yeah.

Edited by Miss Tan Tan