All Saints

*dW*

I do. I myself will have to resort to taping things if that's the case. I don't expect Packed to the Rafters to last no matter how good it is - I don't think Seven will give it a fighting chance, even though they've been promoting it well. We could get lucky. Rush on the other hand, I have high hopes that Ten will look after it and let it see out at least a full season. Then there is The Strip, which I would only watch out of curiosity to see Bobby Morley in a new role. If all three are on at the same time, I'm afraid that's the one I'll have to sacrifice. I don't have any faith in Nine at all, so there'd be no point risking an attachment to that show.

Packed To The Rafters might do ok seeing as it has Erik Thomson in it who used to be in All Saints.Having said that,The Alice was axed so we'll see.

I agree,i'd like to see Bobby in action but i don't expect the show will last so there's no point forming attachments.I've been watching AS forever and i have loyalties to Cal and Rodger lol.

Now if only i could get Beau in RUSH...

Meanwhile, Libby Tanner AND Georgie Parker AND Bobby Morley will all be in "Scorched" on channel 9... opposite Idol and DWTS :rolleyes:

I'll be watching it I think, but Channel 9 really are dumb. They corral all these old Channel 7 celebrities and then run them against one of Seven's most popular show, which has current Channel 7 celebrities... Hopefully the ratings for DWTS and Idol will be split and Scorched will survive alright :rolleyes:

Little off topic, but confirmation that Rush will air opposite All Saints.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2008/08/airdate-rush.html

Damn Seven and Ten making us choose between Australian dramas.

All Saints might struggle against Rush I think, if Packed to the Rafters fails as a lead-in, since Rush is coming off the back of very popular, and new NCIS, which generally beats AS in the ratings anyway.

They've been heaps of ads for it. But that's because my TV has been on only Channel 7 for the past couple of weeks.

Pretty much what Jem said and Dan going off at someone

his brother

saying that they ruined what was supposed to be the best day of his life. Blah blah.