All Saints

*dW*

*Season Final*

Episode 375: Judgment Day

November 21, 2006

In the season ending cliffhanger, it's a black day for the team as Cate is brought in after a drug overdose, Erica's brother escapes during a prison van MVA and a disturbed man brings a gun into the ED with disastrous results.

Didn't watch it then....what happened? Also, where the heck is Bianca? Was she only on for a few weeks and then left? And that girl...Evie thats her name! What happended to her? And I just wish Ricky and Bart would get together...SO glad she turned the cop down...sorry, I;m just repeating myself

Gun? Sounds liek a repeat of season 6

That's what i think,i think it sounds a bit boring actually but i'll still watch it,i like the Cate stuff.I wonder if she'll die?!I hope not.

Did anyone else notice the ambulance officer was the guy that played Tad in Neighbours a few years ago?I think they need some regular Ambo's like Ben and Bron and Ben and Scott were.

Edited by spunkyl