All Saints

*dW*

• 3 weeks later...

I went to Warringah Mall when I got mine

*looks at your profile* Cool. your from Sydney. Well maybe try Warringah Mall...

I got the last one in DSE. I went to EzyDvd first but they sold out...

In Season 3, remember a secuirty guard called Rocket?

He was myt english teacher last year :D

From TVW:

Famous faces!

Monday, January 22, 2007

The return of All Saints is just around the corner and this year there are a number of new faces to keep an eye out for...

Several famous faces will pop up at All Saints General Hospital this year. Former Blue Heelers star Ditch Davey - well-known to fans of the defunct police drama as Jonesy - will make his mark on the drama.

Jessica Napier - who starred in McLeod's Daughters as Becky, as well as the ill-fated series The Alice - will also play a key guest role. And watch out for an appearance by two well-known Aussie actresses - former Prisoner star Maggie Dence and Murder Call's Lucy Bell.

NIDA graduate Mike Smith also looks set to make a big impact as All Saints newest ambulance officer, Heath Velaga. The hunky Heath, who was raised by his strict army-officer dad after losing his mother when he was just 11, has all the girls hoping he's single. And although one popular All Saints beauty will catch Heath's eye, he may have some serious competition on his hands!

Also in 2007, All Saints will welcome back some big-name stars including John Waters, who will reprise his role as morphine-addicted surgeon Mike Vlasek and former Stingers star Peter Phelps as paediatrician Spence, the father of Charlotte's baby. And if you thought you'd seen the last of Dan's married ex-lover, Bianca Frost (Peta Sergeant), think again!