All Saints

*dW*

31/10/2006

Hell descends on the Emergency Department as on their busiest night, Gabrielle is hit by the flu, Erica is hit by a patient and a hung-over Cate makes a critical error.

I grabbed this of the official site.

Sorry, But she's hit by the flu, Ricky's hit by a patient...sorry if I sound weird, it just sounds funny!

Here's what I found out about next week

Breaking Point

Episode 9.38 (373)

November 07, 2006

A patient's fall becomes suspicious when it's revealed his wife is sleeping with his brother. Jo and Sean's relationship reaches boiling point. Cate's drunkenness leads to a humiliating accident.

and here is a sneek peek at the week after... (Highlight below if you want to know)

Love and Hate

Episode 9.39 (374)

November 14, 2006

Frank convinces a distraught father to let his son go. Dan's sympathy for a patient evaporates when he commits a dastardly act. Zoe draws on a secret from her past to solve a medical mystery.

Cool thanks! UGH! I watched my taped version and when that cop was flirting with Ricky I was like "NO! What about Bart?!" sorry, a bit obsessed with Bart and Ricky getting together :wub: and when they like "hugged" and Bart was talking about security, and how Ricky got hurt, etc., that was so sweet! Hey, haven't seen much of Char lately, where's she been? How long till her baby's due?