Donating

Guest Chris J

Ain't there something when you can send something to a post office situated near where a person lives and then the person can pick it up from there. That way no-one would need to give addresses out.

I think that all the person needs to do is take ID with them to prove that they are the person who the item/thing is addressed to.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...

Thanks to all the people who have donated over the past year, your contribution has helped greatly towards the running of the site and has allowed for tons more content to be acquired that will be uploaded to the site over the summer! :)

It's been over a year since our last appeal so I thought it was time to mention it again for the benefit of all our newer members. Any donations large or small, which any one feels able to make, will go towards making the site a better, more comprehensive place for all to enjoy!

So if anyone has any spare change in their pockets, and feels they would like to help out, then click the link below to find out more :)

Love Dan, Chris and all the mods and contributors :D (Frankie wrote that bit, and Dan added Contributors)

Click here to Donate

I'm trying work out how may tapes it would be to weigh a ton!!!

mmmmm...and we know how much you love all your fellow BttB members Ryan...

All donations will go towards paying my wages :P

Ah, yes, but without the contributors BTTB would be like one of those Ethiopian children you see on the TV. Lots of skeleton taking you everywhere, but nothing meaty to chew on. :P

Not that I'm saying the way to cure Africa's famine problem is to eat them. :mellow: That analogy went a bit awry.

Guest Di and Mark

Well, I have donated a few times. Cause apart from the love of H&A and I have met some awesome peeps here too. The best thing is cause if there was no BTTB, I would not have met my soulmate :wub: . So giving a little something back is my way of saying thank you.

Just make sure that Chris and Dan didn't sneakily replace the ban button with donate button so that every time you're getting rid of a forum pest, they're actually cyphening money out your account to spend on Atlantic cruises with scantilly clothed girls.

Archived