Donating

Guest Chris J

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Chris,

Can you pay by Postal Order? That's the only method, I'll be able to donate by.

~Irish Fan (Ben) :wink:

Yep, I'd prefer to make a small donation by cheque. I don't watch H&A anymore but I do use BTTB as a free advertising space for my fics! :lol:

Lol, I'll see what I can do.

Claire, I'm not too keen on displaying the total amount donated, to be honest. Not in public, anyway.

I don't want to divulge much information about it, but the calculated average has been £15.35. The most common donation has been £5, but there've been both higher and lower.

But seriously, whatever you donate, nobody is going to think you're a tight arse. :D

Whew! Amounts like that are somewhere in the ballpark figure of what I was thinking!

Thanks so much Chris, much appreciated. :)

That's ok. :) You guys all do such a fantastic job and I also know that it gets very expensive.

I don't post everyday but I browse nearly everyday, so I figure that some sort of donation, even though once converted into pounds (I think that's where it went?) isn't much, is going to be helpful.

:)

Just want to add my penny's worth.

I think it's a brilliant idea, I'd hate to think how much this board costs to run. Once I gain some money, I'll donate some dough. Donating is a very good idea as it means, no matter what level users are at, what responsibilities they have, how long they've been here we're all equal and it each and everyone's board :) (Sorry that was a bit like the advertisement for the Co-op!)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived