Donating

Guest Chris J

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have toa gree with astogirl; there is so much to a board than just posting, and this is what Chris has decided to do (due to bandwith etc. We have a free-invison board for "Norwegian" H&A and it's really slow even though we're only about 10 active users). Deal with it and donate if you can to show that actually like and care about this board, or don't say it at all. Negativity is not something we need any more of. (This is just my own, personal opinion.)

Can someone give us maybe an average, of what the 4 people who have donated so far, have given?

I know you say it doesn't matter how big or small, and I know it is all anonymous to other members, but it's hard to know what is an 'appropriate' amount without being a tightarse or vice versa! :P

Even if someone PM's me?

I don't want to divulge much information about it, but the calculated average has been £15.35. The most common donation has been £5, but there've been both higher and lower.

But seriously, whatever you donate, nobody is going to think you're a tight arse. :D

Archived