Donating

Guest Chris J

Recently, a few of you have suggested the idea of setting up a donations scheme, to allow members to donate money to Back to the Bay and help keep the site alive.

I've never really liked the idea, but having just paid to move us to a new host and upgrade us to the latest version of InvisionBoard, I've started to change my mind. :P

So, if you have any change to spare (remember, I don't want to take your hard earned cash if you're not absolutely sure you want to part with it), head over to the donations page and give a little.

Full details, such as information on what your money will be spent on, can be found on the donations page.

Donate

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've started to change my mind. :P

Full details, such as information on what your money will be spent on, can be found on the donations page.

Donate

About flipping time hun :lol: , Di will head over to the donations page to give a little something when my money goes onto my credit card, which will be sometime this week .

Stop feeling guilty about asking for donations, as us members are going to benifit . As you can make bttb even bigger and better than it allready is.. If thats possible!!

Seemed only right!

Here, here Si! I agree 100% with every word you wrote :D

Archived