Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

I think Tammin is a great actress, but I didn't like her character on the show. To be honest I found Dani a whining, selfcentered dramaqueen. If she had been given some better storylines I probably would have liked her, cause as I said Tammin is a good actress.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes I really think Tammin is so pretty especially when she was on younger and on H&A but i dont like her style and fashion now she used to be cute and innocent looking

When she can be pretty she is very beautiful :P but when her style isnt that good she looks a bit ordinary

• 3 weeks later...

I know right away that this will be one of my favorite threads! I am a huge Tammin fan! I miss the Sutherlands (except Kirsty), though I thought Dani was one of the saddest charecters.

I thought Dani was quite tragic, she never seemed to be allowed to be happy or she was labelled selfish. It seemed everyone wanted her to be saintly and anything less wouldn't do. In my eyes she was always having to be very selfless as Kirsty and others around her were always being so selfish. I miss the Sutherlands too (except Kirsty who i hope never comes back). :)

Archived