Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While i was sad to see her go i did think it was probably the right time for Dani to go, i just wish they hadn't made her exit so in favour of Scott. I'd have liked her to have a happy ending (but never with Scott). If i'm being honest my ideal ending for her would have been for Will to come back and whisk Dani away living happily ever after, but i guess that just wasn't mean't to be. :(

I just wish the writers hadn't made them all (except Kirsty and Kane *shudders*) the bad guys in the situations (Rhys dumping Beth for Shelley, Dani dumping Scott). It was a shame as they were all nice people. I wish Hayley and Scott hadn't got together then Dani may have stayed in touch with her.

I was delighted when they dumped Scott and Beth. Scott was the selfish one expecting Dani to give up her hopes and dreams and career just to be his little perfect housewife, and i never liked Beth and Rhys together, i always wanted him and Shelley back together and for the Sutherland family to be reunited.

While i was sad to see her go i did think it was probably the right time for Dani to go, i just wish they hadn't made her exit so in favour of Scott. I'd have liked her to have a happy ending (but never with Scott). If i'm being honest my ideal ending for her would have been for Will to come back and whisk Dani away living happily ever after, but i guess that just wasn't mean't to be. :(

lol i agree with that,Will and Dani were great together well thats what i think anyway!,Aquamarine i love your avatar btw =D

lol i agree with that,Will and Dani were great together well thats what i think anyway!,Aquamarine i love your avatar btw =D

I did like Will and Dani, but I prefered Will and Gypsy, and thanks. ^_^

Archived