Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

The only two really good bonding scenes i remember Dani and Jade getting were an early one where Dani found Jade crying at school because Kirsty had been a cow (as usual) and ditched her, so Dani let her tag along with her Noah and Hayley for lunch at the diner. That one was really sweet.

Then the last scene they ever had together when they were saying goodbye at the palace was sad as i just thought how much i'd have loved there to have been more scenes with them together acting like sisters. Damn Kirsty. :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

We don't get Y&R over here but i saw her first scenes on You Tube and she looked lovely (but then when doesn't she). It felt a bit weird seeing her with an American accent and just the fact she was in something else but i was really pleased for her. She did brilliantly. :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I started watching Y&R but I couldn't get use to Tammin playing a different character and having the name Colleen just threw me off even more. :lol: I'd like to see her in more movies, because in movies it's just a one time thing and their not going to play it for a long time. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I swear I saw Tamin in an episode of Rules of Engagment a couple of weeks ago. It was in the closing scene - for a split second. David spade was playing his video game and she asked him when he was coming to bed. Because it was so quick and her hair was partially covering her face I can't be 100%

Ive watched episodes of her on youtube. But has heard some speculation going on that the original actress Adrianne Leon maybe returning to re claim her role Colleen back on Y&R this is a rumour for now, but tammin hasnt been shown for 3 weeks now on Y&R and im getting worried she might be fired I really hope this isnt true :(

Archived