Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm glad FiveLife are repeating the show from 2000 as then i get to see Dani and Will again. :wub: I'm just hoping it'll mean more caps of them and some more clips will pop up on YouTube. I really miss the Sutherlands. I'm also hoping some more people will see what a great couple Will and Dani were. :wub:

Are you watching it? Have they gotten to Justine's exit yet? I missed that episode when it originally aired. :( While I obviously can't watch them here, I'm also hoping it will mean more attention towards my favorite family and other characters who were around at this time. In my opinion, most of the characters (including Dani, and especially Jade) from post-2000 are quite underated. Hopefully they will continue the repeats for as long as possible.

I'm hoping by the time Will and Dani are properly together our aerial will be fixed properly so i'll be able to watch them more regulary, although i think there is like two weeks or something before the Sutherlands turn up when Five started airing episodes so hopfully i've got some time. :)

Archived