Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

While i was sad to see her go i did think it was probably the right time for Dani to go, i just wish they hadn't made her exit so in favour of Scott. I'd have liked her to have a happy ending (but never with Scott). If i'm being honest my ideal ending for her would have been for Will to come back and whisk Dani away living happily ever after, but i guess that just wasn't mean't to be. :(

lol i agree with that,Will and Dani were great together well thats what i think anyway!,Aquamarine i love your avatar btw =D

Yay another Will and Dani fan :wub: . Sometimes i feel like i'm a bit of a freak as i'm the only person who seemed to love them together. I hated Will and Gypsy (terrible couple IMO). I hated Gypsy anyway but hated her even more when she broke Will and Dani up.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved Will and Dani more than any other couple (well until Ric and Matilda recently). I liked Dani/Josh when he was nice but it was always second best in my mind. I hated her with Scott (i just hated Scott he was so selfish and patronising. He deserved to be dumped, so although it mean't she was leaving i was cheering her on to dump the girly haired horse lover).

What I hated the most about her leaving was the lasts word Scott and Dani said to eachother... :angry:

"I love you..."

"Yeah, but you love yourself more..."

I also hated how he brought up how he wanted to end it 5 months ago. :rolleyes: I don't blame him for being upset from what he heard Dani say to Kirsty, but that was wrong to bring up to someone when that's probably the last time you will see them.

Yay another Will and Dani fan :wub: . Sometimes i feel like i'm a bit of a freak as i'm the only person who seemed to love them together. I hated Will and Gypsy (terrible couple IMO). I hated Gypsy anyway but hated her even more when she broke Will and Dani up.

yea i used to like Gypsy but now i hate her for the same reasons.

What I hated the most about her leaving was the lasts word Scott and Dani said to eachother... :angry:

"I love you..."

"Yeah, but you love yourself more..."

I also hated how he brought up how he wanted to end it 5 months ago. :rolleyes: I don't blame him for being upset from what he heard Dani say to Kirsty, but that was wrong to bring up to someone when that's probably the last time you will see them.

i know what you mean here it wasn't very nice and a bad way to leave things *sigh* i think he should have left instead lol

oh yes i know grr !! nah i'm not bothered about them coming 4th there was a time where i did like them as a couple which was before the Sutherland's lol. So good on them :P

And i would have liked to see Dani leave happy as well, that would have been nice!. Was there ever a time in summer bay when there was no drama for Dani??

I hated them as a couple so their popularity is lost on me. Then again no one else compares to Will and Dani for me, i loved them so much. Damn that Gypsy cow. :angry:

I wanted Dani to leave happy but not with Scott as he was really annoying. Someone better should have whisked her off her feet (in the end i wanted her to get with that Stafford bloke, he was way better than Scott). :P

Archived