Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rhys I am a bit indifferent too, I think the writers ruined his character as a family man. Kirsty...I would never do to my family what she did to Dani, I know in the end she was okay with it, but still...its not something sisters should do to one another, bring around Kane and having to live with seeing him everyday, if you look at it in her eyes, Im sure you would see a totally different side than Kirsty's. Im sad in a way that Dani left, but I also know she is probably better off away from Summer Bay.

Dani was my favorite from the start and then Jade!,i miss them at times i can never seem to find clips or episodes with them in them lol it's a shame!

True, it is difficult to find clips, but atleast its easy to find pictures of Tammin/Dani and Kate/Jade. I tried looking for pictures of Seb for a signature...lets just say that signature wasn't made. xD

aww thats i shame well if i find any good ones i'll let you know!

i can find pictures of Dani but i struggle to get ones of Jade where do you get yours?

Hey thanks i've been looking for pics for new av etc :cool:

OMG im such a Tammin fan by the way did you know she used to be a model?

ts5l026gl.jpg

^^^ Beautiful photo of Tammin, cute face, nice jaw, beautiful collarbone and full lips ^_^ I wish she could do more photos like that she has got a high fashion modelling face there i wish she could go back to her old times and be more skinnier :( i want the old tammin back, i dont like tammin doing fhm and raplh shoots, she is an innocent girl, and should stay innocent and sweet and get into vogue like she did before when she was 16 i think she could of made it *sighs*

Yeah Dani was my fav :)

Archived