Tammin Sursok

Guest beachbabe

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a wonderful clip of Dani on Summerbay Journal, where Kane and Dani are having a talking session. Tammin was fantastic at displaying emotions. I also loved her lines during it...

Kane: You see, I didn't let my father just bash me, I fought him, just like I have been fighting all my life and if you really wanted to stop me, then why didn't you fight me?

Dani: You know that is the question I have been asking myself over and over again. Why didn't I fight you Kane? Was it my fault? Was I passive or something and you know what? I come from a family where if there's a disagreement, we sit down and we talk about it. We don't fight eachother Kane. We don't make eachother do things we don't want to do. And you know what? Sadly that's where I have been lucky where you haven't. Tell me, how was saying no to your dad or your brother any different from me saying no to you? What you did was wrong Kane, you know it and I know it.

It reminded me how I never felt sorry for Kane, even at the end as it seems he always got away with everything else.

There are quite a few Tammin/Dani caps in the screencaps section of the forum, Danifan himself started the thread so you can just look in his profile and find the thread started by him. :)

The more I'm viewing the 2000 episodes, the more I'm liking Princess Dani. She's quite bitchy and rude, but I can't help but to like her. :) She's a very underated character in my opinion.

Love this pic.

danbro-vi.jpg

I've always loved the Sutherland girls as a group. Even though I hated Kirsty, I always overlooked her when they were all together. I always thought they shared an onscreen bond that made them very believable as a family. I'm tickled to be able to see them again on FiveLife.

brodiedanikirsyjade.jpg

Jade > Dani > Brodie > A slap in the face > Kirsty

I agree, I would have loved to see more Jade and Dani bonding, as there was never enough, especially at the beginning. I just saw the episode of Brodie's arrival, right after the setting up of the Drop-In Centre. The episode before that really made me think about how the Jade/Dani relationship was underused, as they made only one comment to eachother the entire episode, while Kirsty and Dani had two really good scenes together. One was the time Dani told Kirsty why she didn't like Shelley doing socialwork and what happened in the past. I don't mind Kirsty/Dani and Kirsty/Jade, in fact I liked their relationship when Kirsty wasn't annoying, but I would have loved to see more of my two favourite Sutherland girls.

Archived