What was the last Movie you watched?

Stefan

After all those months of waiting and counting down, I finally seen My Sister's Keeper. (I'm gonna spoiler tag the rest, so I don't spoil it for those who haven't yet seen it.)

Arghhhh! I loved it! <3. Such a beautiful film!

OK, Yes, so the ending was different and although I was dreading it, because of how much I liked the book, I thought it worked amazingly. Was worried about Cameron Diaz taking on the role, because I'm not the hugest fan (I prefer her in comedies), but she pulled it off really well. Granted, Sara had moments where you want to scream, or punch her, or something, but she did in the book too and I still loved the character.

Totally recommend it.

Yes, you will need tissues. I cried the whole way through, as did my sister, who didn't even really wanna see it in the first place! hahaha.

I have just come back from watching, My Sister's Keeper. I got choked up a few times, an also cried a couple of times.Thankfully i was not the only one, who was emotional. :P

I read the book, an was told the ending is different in the film.

Boy! it sure was, a diffrernt ending. Which was awesome.

I'm not sure which ending i thing was the best?

A film deff worth a look girls..

Edited by Di

I'm like that too. Back when it was first said that the ending may be different to the book, I was dreading it, but once I saw it, I really loved the way it ended. The emotional impact was probably the same as it was in the book, except that the circumstances were different.

It's nice to know you got emotional too. I was filling up and then my Sister asked me for some tissue. Not sure how many others in the cinema cried, I didn't dare look round. haha.

After all those months of waiting and counting down, I finally seen My Sister's Keeper. (I'm gonna spoiler tag the rest, so I don't spoil it for those who haven't yet seen it.)

Arghhhh! I loved it! <3. Such a beautiful film!

OK, Yes, so the ending was different and although I was dreading it, because of how much I liked the book, I thought it worked amazingly. Was worried about Cameron Diaz taking on the role, because I'm not the hugest fan (I prefer her in comedies), but she pulled it off really well. Granted, Sara had moments where you want to scream, or punch her, or something, but she did in the book too and I still loved the character.

Totally recommend it.

Yes, you will need tissues. I cried the whole way through, as did my sister, who didn't even really wanna see it in the first place! hahaha.

I have just come back from watching, My Sister's Keeper. I got choked up a few times, an also cried a couple of times.Thankfully i was not the only one, who was emotional. :P

I read the book, an was told the ending is different in the film.

Boy! it sure was, a diffrernt ending. Which was awesome.

A film deff worth a look girls..

I'm like that too. Back when it was first said that the ending may be different to the book, I was dreading it, but once I saw it, I really loved the way it ended. The emotional impact was probably the same as it was in the book, except that the circumstances were different.

It's nice to know you got emotional too. I was filling up and then my Sister asked me for some tissue. Not sure how many others in the cinema cried, I didn't dare look round. haha.

I really really really want to see it !!

I have watched the trailers for it over and over and I really want to see the film :(

I was thinking about waiting for it to come out on DVD but I really can't wait that long and I think its just a film for the cinema :P