Celebrity Big Brother

Guest aejdude

OMG, can't wait for tonight, I think it's a foregone conclusion that George (did they invent the word prat specially with him in mind?) and Dennis will go - and I'm sooo looking forward to the booing from the crowd!!! :P

Poor Preston, poor Chantelle, having to put up with those two immature idiots and Pete the b*t*h. But at least Preston and Chantelle will have the last laugh, it's a tie between which of those two is going to win.

It's all we've talked about in work all day! :D

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I think those two will go aswell. I will be gutted if Chantelle leaves. Doubt it though.. because it was George and Dennis who came off worst from the arguments last night.

I don't get why Pete and George were so annoyed with Chantelle and Preston. And they said they wouldn't have touched the food and stuff - as if!!

I hope Pete doesn't win because he was the cause of all the arguments last night. He started it all then sat back and watched it happen! :o

Yeah, I think those two will go aswell. I will be gutted if Chantelle leaves. Doubt it though.. because it was George and Dennis who came off worst from the arguments last night.

I don't get why Pete and George were so annoyed with Chantelle and Preston. And they said they wouldn't have touched the food and stuff - as if!!

I hope Pete doesn't win because he was the cause of all the arguments last night. He started it all then sat back and watched it happen!  :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't want pete to win either but somehow people like that i.e Nadia seem to win for some bizarre reason, i mean why should he win all he has done is created arguments.

Couldn't agree more, aejdude.

I don't think he will win though. People are starting to wise up to him now. Seriously, who are his friends in the house anymore? He'll probably try and pair up with Michael but they're not so pally anymore.

Although, I suppose that doesn't matter so much now because there are no more nominations. I don't know! I think though that, in the end, it will be between Preston, Chantelle and Michael.

• 9 months later...

Archived