Celebrity Big Brother

Guest aejdude

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celebrity Big Brother won John Mccrewick an award lol. It was voted most memorable moment of january/february 2005.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That man was vile. An utter vile beep. But if that's the way he was bought up then he can't help it I suppose :angry:

What makes me laugh about Pete is he dresses like a woman, but introduces himself as a guy.

I like most the contestants apart from Faria. I hate people that are famous cos they slept with half the FA - that's undeserved fame.

To be honest they're all a bunch of people that aren't really THAT famous. I know most are famous in their field or were famous in their day but wouldn't it be great if proper, star celebrities were on the show, only it'd go back to Plan A and be for charity instead of publicity. That would really rope the money in for charity and would be really entertaining.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I only knew like half of them, if even! They all seem pretty entertaining though.. in their own ways!

That Chantelle girl is so funny, but I don't think she means to be, lol. I'm more laughing at her than with her.

Michael is coming across really well, I think. I used to love watching his shows when I was younger and I think he's hilarious! :lol: Pete also seems alright.. I don't like Faria either though. I'm not a huge fan of Dennis aswell.

Pete is vile. He admits to enjoying wearing fur, and actually wore a gorrilla coat. He is a sick, barbaric human being. Besides the fact that he has the most distressingly putrid face I have ever had the displeasuere to lay eyes on. He is the stuff nightmares are made off.

Dennis Rodman is another vile one. What a charmless, egotistical, self-infatuated oaf.

Barrymore is coming across quite well, and if he continues to play his cards right could really begin to undo some of his public repuatation.

Chantelle is thick as ****, and has nothing to say for herself, yes, but she is also a sweet, well meaning girl, and for that I do not mind her.

That second-rate Jordan is just as I expected her to be. A boring, disguating, total non-entinty

The Baywatch woman is full of phony nice-ness.

I normally dislike anyone even remotely chavvy so intensely, but that Preston is actually kinda nice...I can feel myself falling for him... :o

I have forgotten who the rest are...they don't even warrant a mention really.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe no one's got a topic going about this year's Celeb BB (tho it hasn't been anywhere near as good as last year's, has it?) so I thought I'd start one.

Anyone else want Chantelle to win? :) I know she's not very bright and not a celebrity but she seems a genuinely nice person. If she can't win, I'd definitely like Preston to.

Don't like anyone else that much. :( Maggot seemed okay but I'm not convinced he wasn't deliberately trying to make Chantelle look thick when he was asking her to name the capitals of various countries. As for the rest of them, George is a prat, I can't stand Michael Barrymore or Dennis (Traci is okay and I love her accent) and as for Pete Burns...what a nasty, vindictive person. :angry:

What does everyone else think?

Threads merged - Mod.

I can't believe no one's got a topic going about this year's Celeb BB (tho it hasn't been anywhere near as good as last year's, has it?) so I thought I'd start one.

Anyone else want Chantelle to win?  :) I know she's not very bright and not a celebrity but she seems a genuinely nice person.  If she can't win, I'd definitely like Preston to.

Don't like anyone else that much.  :(  Maggot seemed okay but I'm not convinced he wasn't deliberately trying to make Chantelle look thick when he was asking her to name the capitals of various countries. As for the rest of them, George is a prat, I can't stand Michael Barrymore or Dennis (Traci is okay and I love her accent) and as for Pete Burns...what a nasty, vindictive person.  :angry:

What does everyone else think?

Threads merged - Mod.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would like either Chantelle or Preston to win too. I think it would just be so good for a non-celebrity to win Celebrity Big Brother. :P

I think Maggot was trying to make Chantelle look dumb.. not that she minded much though. Preston is a bit too overprotective of her and he has to be careful of what he does because he has a girlfriend!

I hate, hate, hate Michael Barrymore. He's a bully who goes on the sympathy vote - and gets it - whenever he can. Why can't all the housemates see through him??

Just thought id give my opinion on the remaining housemates.

George- A stuck up idiot that thinks hes superiour to everyone else.

Dennis- My favourite out of the bunch, makes me laugh with his modesty.

Preston- Dont mind him.

Maggot- Much the same as Prston hasnt done anything to irritate me.

Traci- At first i taught she had to much to say but i dont mind her now, is very fit for a 39 year old.

Michael- An absolute bully im not messing this man is an absolute p***k.

H eshould be hung for the way he treated Jodi.

He deserves everything he gets when he leaves the house.

Pete- Again hes a bully at times and very annoying but unlike Bullymore hes grown on me a small bit and even though i dont like him hes very entertaining to watch.

Chantelle- My favourite in the house after Dennis.

Seems really down to earth and was a good friend to Jodi when no one would give her the light of day.

Dennis or Chantelle to win.

Archived