Celebrity Big Brother

Guest aejdude

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, nor can i really i remember when jackie came in bridgett really didn't like it but still sucked up to her lol. Jackie was literally only at the other side of the room and Bridgett was slagging her off to someone else.

I remember everyone wanting to go bed in the room with the waterbed and everyone took turns.

I can't remember much else from last year's Celebrity BB. I remember them all getting dressed up in costumes and Kenzie being really annoyed because he had Humpty Dumpty. That was funny.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The classic moment for me was when Bridget Stallone said "Oh my God, Jackie!" when she saw her ex-mum-in-law.

It was a bit cruel (but very funny! :lol: ) the way they put Jackie in there tho, like they'd plucked some confused old lady from a geriatrics ward. It was sooo funny the way she was ordering Kenzie ("that boy") to pour her some wine. Kenzie was sweet. I'm glad Baz won tho I wasn't fussed on him at first. :)

It was very cruel them putting Jackie in with Bridgitte.. or however her name was spelt!.. but it was also extremely funny. Jackie didn't seem to know what the programme was or why she was there.. or even what was going on half the time!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was good tv though lol.

Archived