Celebrity Big Brother

Guest aejdude

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The house is really different this year.

Normally they don't change it that much, but it's really really different. Looks quite cramped too, which means a lot more fights! :D

Which means good tv! :D:P

fluffy_pink_cows - yeah, it was.

For anyone that doesn't know, there is a highlight show of Celeb BB on this friday at 9. :)

Oh dear Jesus, Jade Goody, Her Mother, Her Grand-Mother and Jade's Boyfriend are going to be in the house... together! Along with Jermaine Jackson( Michael Jackson's Brother), Justin Hawkins and some other people we have never heard of. :P

'Revolt over Jade's BB appearance'

The contestants on Celebrity Big Brother are apparently threatening to revolt before the show even begins.

The stars are furious about the rumours that Jade Goody, who found fame on the reality TV show, is set to appear alongside her boyfriend and mother, according to the Daily Star.

Jade, 25, is reportedly going to make a surprise appearance on the show on Friday, but the other celebs set to enter the house on Wednesday seem concerned she'll hog the limelight.

Beauty queen Danielle Lloyd, former Steps singer Ian "H" Watkins, and American Pie's Tara Reid are all tipped to appear.

A source told the paper: "They think it is outrageous if Jade has been booked.

"For starters Jade knows how to play up to the cameras and get headlines by saying stupid things because she's done it all before.

"And secondly they think she'll have cost Channel 4 a packet because she can command huge sums for appearances these days.

Channel 4 have refused to confirm or deny the line-up of the show, set to launch tomorrow night.

A spokesman said: "There will be a surprise on Friday night. Tune in and find out what it is.

I can't stand her let alone her whole family. I'm with you on that one Aaron. I don't think I will watch it if her whole family is in it!!!

It's ridiculous, it's called "Celebrity" Big Brother yet a grandmother and a boyfriend aren't exactly classed as "celebrities". I read on another forum, that they brung Jade and her clan in when the big stars went out like David Hasselhoff doubt he'll be in it now.

Archived