Celebrity Big Brother

Guest aejdude

I pretty much agree with most of your opinions. Especially about Michael Barrymore. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not big fan of Jodie Marsh but Michael did bully her in there. He constantly went on and on at her for not listening.. why should she listen to him? I think he's going to get a big shock when he leaves the house because he thinks everyone likes him now.

As for Pete, I just can't be bothered with him. He's a hypocrite. The way he attacked Traci the other night was disgusting.. not to mention racist. I don't think Traci was implying that there was any racism in the house, she was just asking because of what she'd been told.. and then she got totally hounded for it!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the three lucky Housemates to face the public vote are Chantelle, Dennis and, surprise, surprise, George.

Tune in at 9pm on Wednesday to see the double deportation.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chantelle??? :o:o I can't believe she'd ever annoy anyone enough to be nominated, she wouldn't know how to.

If they put Barrymore on it, then I am not going to watch out of principle.  He is a  sick, vile man.  It is disgusting that anyone could think of paying him money to appear on the show after what he has done.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. Instead of staying and facing the music, he just vamoosed over to New Zealand. I hope he's evicted soon!

Ive actually only ever saw one season of BB. It was an Australian one, and it wasnt a celebrity one. A girl called Reginna won.

Archived