Celebrity Big Brother

Guest aejdude

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, he was. I thought jackie was just ugly and had too much plastic surgery. People that have that much done to them ruins their reputation and there image. I'd john was worse than jackie. I don't normally watch any BB's really but it's just that there was nothing better on at the time.

Jackie was just weird. Everything about her was strange. I remember almost wetting myself at a poster near my school. It had Jackie Stallone's face on it and said BEWARE OF THE DOG underneath. It was great! :D

If the line up is good this year, I'll watch. If not, I'll not bother. I don't think Celebrity BB is as good as the normal version. I watch to see normal people (well, normal ish.. this is BB!) not celebrities. By putting celebs in BB, they take away the reality factor that makes the programme work.

Jackie was just weird. Everything about her was strange. I remember almost wetting myself at a poster near my school. It had Jackie Stallone's face on it and said BEWARE OF THE DOG underneath. It was great!  :D

If the line up is good this year, I'll watch. If not, I'll not bother. I don't think Celebrity BB is as good as the normal version. I watch to see normal people (well, normal ish.. this is BB!) not celebrities. By putting celebs in BB, they take away the reality factor that makes the programme work.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, they do. But it's always good to see how the celebrities will cope without the luxuries they have when they're not in the house. lol, that poster sounds like it was really funny. You never can judge the line up though really because i didn't know who at least half the celebrities were last year but it was still entertaining. It depends if there's a large mix of different personalities and if there is it should be good. It'll be crap if they all get on lol because there's no entertainment value.

Yeah, that's true. I love watching a good argument. It was like on the real BB series 5 or 6, I think, when there was 'Fight Night' and they took it off air. How annoying? I wanted to see that!

I remember one really funny thing from Celebrity BB last year and it's a quote from Kenzie. There were people shouting outside and someone said - they're shouting Kenzie.. and he goes - nah, it's school tomorrow. Probably doesn't sound funny, it just was, lol.

Archived