Celebrity Big Brother

Guest aejdude

Samantha Jane, i agree with you to a certain extent. It was wrong what he did. Unfortunately, though it's look like he is going to be on there judging by this:

"The final lineup is revealed on Thursday but rumoured contestants include comic Johnny Vegas, Pogues star Shane McGowan (can he stay sober long enough?), diet expert Gillian McKeith, US model Anna Nicole Smith, US basketball player Dennis Rodman and former Dead Or Alive cross-dressing star Pete Burns."

From ntlworld.com.

I will still watch, Johnny Vegas might be funny and there's nothing else on so that's partly the reason i'm watching.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they put Barrymore on it, then I am not going to watch out of principle.  He is a  sick, vile man.  It is disgusting that anyone could think of paying him money to appear on the show after what he has done.

And what has he done exactly? :huh:

He had a party, a man drowned in his swimming pool, and the tabloids bring Barrymore's career crashing down. No charges filed against him, or anyone else, other than a warning for possession of cannabis.

If they put Barrymore on it, then I am not going to watch out of principle.  He is a  sick, vile man.  It is disgusting that anyone could think of paying him money to appear on the show after what he has done.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He had a party, a man drowned in his swimming pool, and the tabloids bring Barrymore's career crashing down. No charges filed against him, or anyone else, other than a warning for possession of cannabis.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He still has to live, and try and have a career so that's why i only said to a certain extent. I do think he is entitled to come back to the uk and do what he wants. No one is bound to imprisonment in one country. He is allowed to travel where he likes. If he wants to come onto the show, then so be it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What did he do?

Basically, what Dan said. :P I remember all the media hype about the guy who died at his party but I don't remember much else.

Celebrity Big Brother?

I am in the US and the show never aired here (or at least not to the best of my knowledge). Sound like an interesting idea.

I imagine it would be a bit similar to the Sureal Life on MTV.

Wouldn't expect any "A" list celebrities appearing on the show.

Celebrity Big Brother? 

I am in the US and the show never aired here (or at least not to the best of my knowledge).  Sound like an interesting idea.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its more like "G" list. :lol:

Celebrity Big Brother? 

I am in the US and the show never aired here (or at least not to the best of my knowledge).  Sound like an interesting idea.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its more like "G" list. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: Thats funny.....and VERY True. Looking at the names thrown out on this post most of those "celebrities" would consider themslves lucky to be "G" List.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He still has to live, and try and have a career so that's why i only said to a certain extent. I do think he is entitled to come back to the uk and do what he wants. No one is bound to imprisonment in one country. He is allowed to travel where he likes. If he wants to come onto the show, then so be it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To be honest that man has done a lot of things that I wouldn't really want to mention on a family forum. Of course there was the incident at his house where the boy was found drowned with very serious injuries. His family is extremely upset that Barrymore is to be on Big Brother and I think that their feelings should be taken into consideration. Also there was an incident in a London hotel where Barrymore and his friends did something very appalling and I couldn't possibly write down what is was here incase there are young people reading.

He used his fame and celebrity to get away with these things and in my opinion he really should not be on Big Brother. Having said all that, I bet I end up watching it anyway!!!!

Archived