Celebrity Big Brother

Guest aejdude

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it that when it comes to trivial things like discussing nominations, big brother won't allow ANY discussion no matter how vague, which COULD be seen as a conversation about nominations?

Yet when it comes to something important like racism Big Brother is letting them get away with everything because nothing racist has been expressly said to Shilpa's face. What a joke.

So you can call someone a "Paki", tell her to go back "to the slums" and refuse to eat her "foreign muck", but you can't under any circumstances say "I know who I'm going to nominate tomorrow."

No wonder they are getting 3000 complaints.

I just agree with everyone. If you have watched all of this show and you still think that there have NOT been racist comments, then obviously you do not understand what racism is. Racism aside, the unarguable amount of bullying going on should be enough itself to get Jade, Danielle and Jo evicted immediately.

What will be interesting will be to see how Danielle and Jo react once Jade leaves. Will they still be bullying Shilpa or will they completely change around? Either way I don't think either of them will recover from the bad publicity.

Grrr...Jade is *so* annoying! Yeah, she's admitted that she's not gonna defend herself...but, she's just so stupid! She's got an annoying, high-pitched, heavily-accented voice...what right has she got to ever say anything about Shilpa's perfect English? Listening to her speaking is actually giving me a headache.

Edit: Gah, she's so stupid. Her comments to Jermaine...

Why is it that when it comes to trivial things like discussing nominations, big brother won't allow ANY discussion no matter how vague, which COULD be seen as a conversation about nominations?

Yet when it comes to something important like racism Big Brother is letting them get away with everything because nothing racist has been expressly said to Shilpa's face. What a joke.

So you can call someone a "Paki", tell her to go back "to the slums" and refuse to eat her "foreign muck", but you can't under any circumstances say "I know who I'm going to nominate tomorrow."

No wonder they are getting 3000 complaints.

The complaints have now reached 38,000. The highest ever for a tv show

Jade went with 82%! That is alot of votes. That is almost as bad a Sezer! (BB6) He got 86% or around that didnt he?

Her career is over.........she has been dropped by a bulling campign that she was the face of

Also it has ruined Danielle's modelling career....she was dropped the the modelling company that she worked with.

I think that Shilpa deserves to win after every thing that has happened this week.

Archived