What can we expect from the 30th anniversary?

adam436

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

If Lucy is still at the helm, for the 30th anniversary in January 2018 it will no doubt be Brax/Ricky/Heath at the centre of the storylines.

They should have some sort of festival such as the Summer Bay Festival with Alf at the centre of the storyline. Forget the sodding Braxtons.

So not a Braxtons fan eh?

Don should definitively come back, he and Sebb along with his ex wife Judy (I think her name was) whom he now has gotten back with again and in the end of the episode Dan returns alive an shocks everyone and Leah has to decide if she wanna be with him or Zac

1 hour ago, Jacklost said:

Dan returns alive an shocks everyone and Leah has to decide if she wanna be with him or Zac

YES! I have been saying this for years! The anniversary would be a good excuse to do something big and crazy like this and it might be good for VJ and Hunter to have a father figure who actually cares. 

7 minutes ago, emmasi said:

YES! I have been saying this for years! The anniversary would be a good excuse to do something big and crazy like this and it might be good for VJ and Hunter to have a father figure who actually cares. 

I also imagine that Dan and Zac is driving together in the car and they star arguing and then ends up crashing and we have a case of

Who will die, who will survive?

But seriously, we never saw Dan's body and neither did Leah so there's always a chance of him being alive :) What would be really interesting is to also bring back Vinnie. Because I can just guess that he wanted Leah and the rest to think he was now officially dead so she could live on with her life. How would that work out? All the 3 peoples who's been Leah's love of life is alive, who will she choose? 2 years ago I would said go back to Dan! And have Vinnie just be VJ's dad and come visit sometimes but I've really started to like Zac and it would be sad to see them divorce :(

The episode could end with Leah finding out she's pregnant

Great news that Kate Ritchie has said in this weeks TV Week that she wants to come back for the 30th and would be offended if she wasn't. 

Alex Papps has also said recently he would return and Dannii Minogue has never made a secret of her desire to return either.

2 hours ago, Blaxland 89 said:

If Alex Papps where to return as Frank MORGAN, perhaps he coul somehow be related to the new Morgan family. 

Spoiler

Isn't Morgan just their cover last name while being in witness protection?

On July 3, 2016 at 0:15 AM, Perry said:

I think the best way to have so many people return at once is through the school, so many former characters were either students or employees. My suggestion is to have the school close down and have a fete where old characters can come back, In true Home and Away style they can tie it in with some kind of disaster/explosion/siege because lets face it, it wouldn't be Home and Away without it. Once the school closes down they can reopen it as Northern Districts High or Senior High because we only have year 11 or 12 students anyway. That way we can have a new permanent location as the exterior of the school, maybe film it outside the Eveleigh studios and a new school set.

I think we need a new generation of Fletcher's maybe Christopher, they need to move into Summer Bay House and foster children. Maybe Christopher and his male partner move in and they take in a troubled (and homophobic) teenager, oh the controversy.

I love this idea, would be great for Don Fisher to return I can just see him now raging because the schools closing down and all the old teachers the possibilities for a story like this are endless.

Archived