Births, Marriages & Deaths

Dan F

Very impressive work Dan F! Brought back plenty of memories :)

A few things I do have a query with is firstly didn't Neville (Floss' husband) die in 1996, not in 1998 as shown on the 'deaths' page? I remember Floss saying that he died four years before when she reappeared in 2000 for Sally's wedding. I might be wrong but I swear she said four years ago so correct me if I'm wrong on that one.

I was also thinking another death that occurred was in episode 4322 involving a guy called Tom who was a part of Johnny Cooper's gang and wanted to get out of the gang alongside Rocco until things backfired and Johnny exclaimed that Tom 'took a holiday' or is it because it was not confirmed one way or another that Tom was not included on the list?

Also would the boat people who died during the long-year storyline in 2009 be included in the list of deaths as well even though about a dozen of them died off-screen and we didn't know of the characters names or who they were to start off with?

Overall still very impressive though! I'm very impressed by the amount of detail and memory you have of the show over the years.

Edited by Jezz

I knew those exact ones would come up due to Wikipedia. :wink:

Neville did come up in discussion and both RR1 and I went back to double check, and Floss stated that Nev had died "a couple of years back". I know the Wiki entry for Nev does say four years but there's no evidence to support it (as with a lot of the claims on there).

We didn't include Tom, as it wasn't actually confirmed that he was dead, just implied. Same goes for Dodge in that he was 'presumed' dead but never confirmed.

We knew someone would mention the immigrants, again because of the inclusion on the wiki page, but we did feel that it'd probably be starting to get a bit too obscure.

• Like 1

I knew those exact ones would come up due to Wikipedia. :wink:

Neville did come up in discussion and both RR1 and I went back to double check, and Floss stated that Nev had died "a couple of years back". I know the Wiki entry for Nev does say four years but there's no evidence to support it (as with a lot of the claims on there).

We didn't include Tom, as it wasn't actually confirmed that he was dead, just implied. Same goes for Dodge in that he was 'presumed' dead but never confirmed.

We knew someone would mention the immigrants, again because of the inclusion on the wiki page, but we did feel that it'd probably be starting to get a bit too obscure.

Thanks for the quick response to my questions and queries.

Despite all of this the page is very impressive and brought back heaps of memories for me personally. Well done to setting up such an impressive resource that many can refer to in the future.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

The BMD pages have been updated with all the latest developments now that they've aired in the UK, as well as with a couple of additions we missed last time.

Births

Travis & Rebecca's baby

Marriages/Engagements

John Palmer & Marilyn Chambers
Lance Smart & Debbie Langford
Elijah Johnson & Grace Manthenga

Scott Hunter & Hayley Lawson

Deaths
Jess Lockwood
Casey Braxton
Jake Pirovic

• Like 2