Robbie/Tasha

Guest Liz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said that it didn't happen, I just said that I was getting a bit fed up of so many young couples getting married on the show. It's all very well in theory, but it ends up limiting the younger characters who should have so much potential. After they're married, they can't do as much with them in terms of storylines. It's either pregnancy, divorce or death (or a combination of the three). But it's just my personal opinion anyway.

See, I think (or hope) it will be a bit different for Robbie and Tasha. Sure, they're 'married', in their eyes at least, but I don't think that's going to limit their storylines. Most of the young couples who get married immediately become more adult about everything and I think that's what makes it hard to keep the chemistry and liveliness of them. Robbie and Tasha though, I doubt they're going to become very adult. Not that they're immature.. they just don't act like adults and that's a good thing.

So does anyone still think Robbie and Tasha are "mature"??

The whole storyline is just a stupid joke. They are like a pair of 8 year olds. I have always foud them cringe-worthy, now they are just pitiful.

Loved it when the lightbulb finally went off in Robbie's head and he says to Tasha, "You know, I don't think mum's taking us seriously". :lol: No kidding mate.

Why do they think they are married?? Are they seriously supposed to 17 and 18 respectively??What are they on?? :huh:

Archived