Robbie/Tasha

Guest Liz

At least there's continuity with the characters. They've always had strange perceptions of situations; why should this be any different?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is true.

I liked it how they had there own liittle ceromony. Even though it wasn't the real thing.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least there's continuity with the characters. They've always had strange perceptions of situations; why should this be any different?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that's exactly the point of this storyline. They're different, so everything they do is going to be different. Including getting 'married'. I still find them very unique, what other couple of that age do you know who would go and do that? This ceremony reminded me of Robbie and Tasha when they were first going out and that's a good thing. So, yeah, I do still find them mature. I think they have both mature and immature aspects to them. Preparing themselves before sleeping together, that's mature. Expecting everyone to believe they're married for real, that's immature. But hey, that's just Robbie and Tasha for you!

Archived