Robbie/Tasha

Guest Liz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked it for that exact reason, it suits them. A traditional wedding is just so not Robbie and Tasha. Doing it a bit wacky.. that's more them. I don't see as how it matters that they now feel as though they're husband and wife. If that's what they want then ok! The two most important people in this storyline are Robbie and Tasha. It doesn't matter how they want people to treat them, it matters how they feel and how they choose to show it. :)

I just think that there have been enough very young marriages on the show (KK, Will and Gypsy and Hayley/Noah in the past few years alone) and Robbie and Tasha are way too immature to get married. You just know that the next thing will be her getting pregnant and IMO that's a terrible idea.

^ I concur.

This whole thing is actually just a mere regurgitation of the Edward/Peta storyline that took place about 5 years back. Edward and Peta had their own version of a "wedding" at the ages of about 17, and afterwards insisted that they were married. Edward also persuaded Judith to allow Peta to move in with them, just as Robbie and Tasha apparently do.

Total copy.

Howver the major difference between them is that Edward and Peta were sweet. Their fake marriage was romantic and touching, and took place because Peta wanted to prove to Edward that she would stand by him throughout his Huntington's, a debiliating and awful illness that would of course eventually be the death of him, not just because they were both getting too horny and couldn't wait any longer to hop into bed together.

Edward and Peta truly were a different sort of couple, and it suited them well.

Robbie and Tasha are just nauseating. They are not really "whacky". Just immature.

How can you say that it's immature? They are trying to show eachother how much love and comittment they have. That's not immature. You may have though the ceremony was "nauseating" but it certainly wasn't immature. They also didn't do it just because they were "horny", they did it to show that they were ready and that they were mature enough to have sex. I though it was noble.

xxx

Archived