Robbie/Tasha

Guest Liz

When this storyline happened in Aus, it was a big topic for debate. The general feeling was that it was naff and I was expecting it to be so.

It was hardly one of my favourite scenes, but it wasn't *that* bad.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think people didn't like it in Oz because they hyped it up as 'Tasha and Robbie get married' and when it turned out not to be a real wedding people were disappointed. Personally it didn't bother me either way, although it was a bit strange when I switched on the tv in the middle of their vows! It's a good job I was expecting it, or it would have been very confusing! :lol: It will be interesting to see where they go from here...from today's ep it seemed like they just wanted to show that they were committed to each other, which was kind of sweet, but I'm not sure I like the idea of them acting like they're actually married.

I actually laughed, I thought it was the most hideous thing I had seen in ages :D

I could go grab a random man and do that, it doesn't mean jack s**t, and by there thinking that it is special and meaningfull shows how immature they still are, they really should grow up a lot before they sleep together <_<

I don't think it shows their immaturity, or that they shouldn't sleep together. I actually think it's setting a good example to young people, showing a couple who are committed and responsible and who took their time before jumping into the sack. What shows their immaturity is that they think it's real, and expect others to acknowledge them as married.

I actually really liked it, although I wasn't expecting to. It was more sweet than sickening, I think! I certainly don't think that it showed them as being immature, the opposite I'd say. It's far better them doing that - stupid as it may sound or be - than just sleeping together before they're committed to each other and ready for it.

It was a bit random, that they just suddenly decided to get married. I thought it was quite sweet but where did Tasha suddenly get her dress from??

I thought it was hilarious when after Robbie said "I love you Miss Tasha Hunter" Tasha then said "I love you too Mr Robbie Andrews"!! :lol:

Archived