Will we ever see any of the Sutherlands again?

Guest Ryan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason I asked is unlike many other character who were fostered by Alf, foster sisters/brotehr of Sally and daughters of Pippa or fostered by Irene, who reason could be just simply to visit them, the Sutherland's have no real link to any of theses charracters.

There are a couple of links (which I already mentioned Ryan :P). Max has a link to Colleen and KK have a link to Irene. Dani could still have a link to Scott, but the only real way I can think of is if she was pregnant when she left and came back with his baby...but I think we've all had our fill of baby storylines by now! Plus Scott is leaving anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the sutherlands were a great family! they had so much drama going on they were very annoying but that was part of the fun. Home and away's gonea bit boring know untill the sutherlands left, i like the old characters. Iused to watch home and away everyday but i watch it just sometimes know when i have the time. :)

i really liked thesutherlands!!!!!!!

They were a key family during 2001, 2002, 2003. i dont like Rys and Shelley and Dani :angry: , Jade is okay

But i loved Kirsty and diffinatly MAX!!!

If the Kirsty and Kane got sortted out and they found the father then they could come back

which i very much daught because you have to have both of them wanting to come back

there has got to be room for them too many people can make it too big (thats why they kill people and stuff)

Maybe MAX could come back and live with Sally (Well Flyn going to die)

Then Henry Hunter will come back then it will be a hole reunion

I would love 2 have them both back :D

I liked the Sutherlands, but I really didn't like the Hunter-Sutherlands, I love Beth and the rest of the Hunters (and Robbie when he doesn't shout) but I really think it was a mistake to have (at one point) 11 members of the cast being part of the same family.

Dani could return, she could have another court case and Morag could be her lawyer, or maybe they could be something about the Guv's memoirs involving Alf & Ric.

Or Rhys could return to tell Sally he wants his furniture back.

Archived