Will we ever see any of the Sutherlands again?

Guest Ryan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a way to bring Kane and Kirsty back - they could have spent their time away searching for Kane's father, and eventually found him and forced him to confess.

Dani may return for a guest appearance to see Beth and Irene, but I doubt it because Tammin Sursok has stated that she'll never do a soap opera again.

However I would love, and it is possible, for Jade, Max Shelley and Rhys (preferably a recast Rhys) to move back to SB.

Didn't Tammin say in an interview that she would never return.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've heard her say that over and over, i think she'll just focus on her music carrer, that's what she's devoted to remember. Oh yeah plus the few movies she's shooting :rolleyes:

^ Yeah, she's devoted to her music career, but only when she's doing well! And when she's not she doesn't think twice about ditching it for a film role. :P I reckon she could come back in a few years, but it depends how desperate she is. It would be pretty embarrassing after making such a song and dance about never going back.

It's an interesting topic, something that I've never really thought about in depth before. I quite fequently think about a Sutherland returnee to the Bay, but I've only just realised that I honestly can't see it happening. I cannot come up with a situation/storyline where they could return and their characters be done justice. Classic characters such as Pippa or even Sophie and Blake can get away with appearances, due to their status in the shows history, but I don't think that any of the Suthos will ever fit that description.

ETA: I can perhaps see Max passing through the Bay in a good few years' time, a multi-mllionaire with crafty little deals happening all over the place. :wink:

Archived