Will we ever see any of the Sutherlands again?

Guest Ryan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's unlikely we'll see Kirsty and Kane again because they'd have to give themselves up if they contacted any of their family. I can see them returning for one scene to see Irene perhaps, or coming back in disguise to see how they're friends are getting on. I want to know if Kirsty had her baby, and how she'd feel about Hayley having a baby too. :rolleyes:

I think it's unlikely that Jade would return too as all her family and most of her friends have left. :(

Dani probably wouldn't return either because of the animosity between her and Scott, and Scott being with Hayley. That's another thing I'd like to know: Hayley and Dani were close friends and persumably kept in contact, but would Hayley have told Dani about her relationship with Scott? If Hayley and Scott got married in Summer Bay, Dani could find out from a friend and turn up for the wedding to make up with Scott and wish the couple happiness. :)

And it's unlikely Rhys or Shelley would return either as nobody in Summer Bay likes them. :P

Interesting topic by the way... :cool:

I agree with Ste, they could come back for a reunion, but apart from that I doubt it. There's just no reason for them to return (with the exception of KK, who have the connection with Irene, but it's unlikely they would be able to return anyway considering how they left).

I doubt Rhys and Shelley would want to come back as Beth is still living in the bay and they probably wouldn't get the warmest of receptions. I suppose Jade could go back to visit the Hunters, but there wouldn't be a lot of point. Laura couldn't return unless Kirsty did (lol, not just because they are the same person!). Brodie is the most likely to come back as she and Alex could visit Leah, but again what would be the point.

If Tammin Sursok wanted to return I'm sure they would welcome her with open arms, as she has the highest profile out of the lot of them, but I don't think she'd want to somehow! Maybe in a few years if her career doesn't take off. :rolleyes:

I can't see any of them returning, back in their era, everyone has gone pretty much... I could see Max coming back though

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yeah I forgot about Max! Shows how much I miss him! :P

I think they could make things really difficult for Hayley by bringing back Dani and Brodie at the same time! :P

Archived