Which girls do you find attractive?

Guest claire_louise

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that the show has better looking girls than guys so my list would be:

Right at the Top: Hayley Lawson (Bec Cartwright)

And the rest in no particular order:

Tasha Andrews (Isabel Lucas)

Dani Sutherland (Tammin Sursok)

Leah Patterson-Baker (Ada Nicodemou)

Sally Fletcher / Saunders (Kate Ritchie)

Gypsy Nash (Kimberly Cooper)

Shauna Bradley (Kylie Watson)

Kit Hunter (Amy Mizzi)

• 2 weeks later...

All of the girls in Home & Away are really pretty!

I can't think of a young female actor in Home & Away history who wasn't attractive, some have been more conventionally pretty than others, but generally, they have all been gorgeous!

It would be more interesting to see which actors people don't find attractive, I'd like to see which girls haven't been very popular, because I think all of them are pretty! The guys in Summer Bay are so lucky to have so many good looking girls around them all the time, I bet most men would be really jealous! :lol:

I mean, currently we have Hayley, Tasha, Matilda, Cassie, Martha, Sally, Leah... all really pretty.

Previous girls that I can remember... Dani, Jade, Kirsty, Gypsy, Kit, Charlotte, Shauna, Brodie, Sophie, Chloe, Shannon, Angel, Sarah and loads more that I can't remember! They were all pretty though!

I think that it's all a matter of personal opinion. The girls are always pretty, but everyone rates people differently. I don't want to start a 'Who's ugly?' thread, but if I had to pick girls who I didn't find quite so attractive I'd probably say Tiegan and Brodie. I was never a big Shauna fan, although I can see why others liked her. Justine was pretty but her looks were ruined by the nose ring.

Archived