Which girls do you find attractive?

Guest claire_louise

What with the 'Who would be your love interest' thread at the mo, just wondered which of the girls on the show (past and present) everyone prefers looks-wise? I thought it would be interesting to see if there's much difference between who the girls see as attractive and who the guys fancy! :lol:

Personally, I think Kirsty is the most attractive girl in recent years. From the past, I thought Angel, Shannon and Chloe were all very pretty.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sally I'd love her body... I got the boob's thats all...Kit she's got a real woman's body not skin and bone just right....Reenie's looks very hot for her age I hope I look half as good as her at that age...

Yeah Selina was in it from 1994-1997-98? and she went out with numerous guys including Jack, Curtis, Jesse, Steven etc.. I found some pics of her to refresh your memory if you watched it back then. One is of her when she was about to marry Steven (and Saul kidnaps her) lol

ha216nf.jpg

ha160ey.jpg

ha330ce.jpg

Archived