Which girls do you find attractive?

Guest claire_louise

Tells Jodi (Martha) to get an AVO out on you  :P  and plus don't be jealous about jesse kissing martha, I don't think Ben would have enjoyed it that much  :wink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never thought Ben was like that, I always thought he was as straight as a ruler. Hmmn, it just goes to show you how good of an actor he is then.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am attracted by personality rather than physical appearance usually, but not always, LOL.

I think Kit, Chloe, Hayley(as played by Ella) and Selina were all attractive personalities. also amongst the older group I think Pippa and Irene were/are....they have personalities whcih draw you in, also Morag in a rather prickly way...I find Beth does not quite cut it in the same way.

Some of the yu nger ones are a bit "plastic" and are there beasue they fit the media profile of what is hot - I think Bec, Isabel and Holly fit into this as their personalities do not really reach out a lot.

I agree about the personality thing. I think Kit, Sally and Matilda all have the sort of looks which will last and that's partly because their character shines through too. Tasha and Hayley1(bec) are beautiful but it doesn't really shine through in the same way and I don't think they have the sort of looks which will still be turning heads in 20 years time, like Kit or Sally or Hayley2(Ella) will. That's what I think anyway.

Archived