Which girls do you find attractive?

Guest claire_louise

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tasha natural? Her hair is two different colours! :lol: Same goes for Bec now I come to think of it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A lot of girls naturally have hair like that. It might be natural, it might not be. Either way, Tasha and Hayley never needed makeup to look pretty, they have natural beauty.

Saying that though, I don't think there has ever been a girl on Home & Away who wasn't pretty, they are all beautiful!

I think the prettiest girls to be in Home & Away over the years though would be Tasha, Hayley (Bec), Kirsty, Shannon, Chloe, Angel, Gypsy... oh ok, pretty much all of them! :lol:

I think Matilda is very pretty, she's growing up and her beauty is starting to show more as she gets older (as long as she doesn't wear all that slutty makeup!). The same happened to Kirsty, when she first came into the show she was too young to really see what she would be like when she was older, but she was really beautiful as she grew up.

I personally think that Martha is absolutely gorgeous, and i'd love to get to know her better. Still, she's in Australia, she's a soap character, and she might be totally different in real life as well. She has to be the best looking female by far in Home and Away though, because the rest are just average to me.

Jesse got to kiss Marth quite a few times (I hate him :D ), and i'm not sure if Ric got to cuddle her as well. Oh dear. this really is turning out to be an obsession isn't it :unsure:

I personally think that Martha is absolutely gorgeous, and i'd love to get to know her better. Still, she's in Australia, she's a soap character, and she might be totally different in real life as well. She has to be the best looking female by far in Home and Away though, because the rest are just average to me.

Jesse got to kiss Marth quite a few times (I hate him  :D ), and i'm not sure if Ric got to cuddle her as well. Oh dear. this really is turning out to be an obsession isn't it  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you need help! :unsure:

Martha is really pretty though.

I'm glad I don't live in Australia, I'd look crap compared to that lot! :lol:

You can hardly compare the likes of Eastenders and Corrie to Home & Away when it comes to beautiful people, can you?!?

True, but that's just a reflection of what British soaps are all about. Australian soaps aren't meant to be realistic, they're about beautiful people, melodrama and escapism. Uk soaps are meant to be more like real life, so the people are more average looking. They still have some really pretty girls though - look at Maria and Sarah in Corrie or Ruby in Eastenders. Easties also had Michelle Ryan and Brooke Kinsella, who both look like models. Oh and for the girls there's always Nigel Harman. :wub:

As for Tasha and Hayley's hair, yes natural hair can be different colours, but not black and white-blonde. :P

True, but that's just a reflection of what British soaps are all about. Australian soaps aren't meant to be realistic, they're about beautiful people, melodrama and escapism. Uk soaps are meant to be more like real life, so the people are more average looking. They still have some really pretty girls though - look at Maria and Sarah in Corrie or Ruby in Eastenders. Easties also had Michelle Ryan and Brooke Kinsella, who both look like models. Oh and for the girls there's always Nigel Harman.  :wub:

As for Tasha and Hayley's hair, yes natural hair can be different colours, but not black and white-blonde. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've known a few blondes who had dark hair underneath naturally, just the hair on top was lighter because it was more exposed to the sun or something. It is possible though that they could naturally have hair like that. It's not like it's really blonde with dark roots, more a darker layer underneath the blonde, which is quite normal.

Hmm, sorry, not convinced. I can definitely spot roots! <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really? Can't say I've ever looked that closely, if the roots are a different colour, then it's probably dyed, although if it just fades from brown to blonde, that could be natural. My hair is all brown, but the roots are a lot darker than the ends, you don't notice it though until you hold the ends up to the roots, then you can see that they are much lighter.

Jesse got to kiss Marth quite a few times (I hate him  :D ), and i'm not sure if Ric got to cuddle her as well. Oh dear. this really is turning out to be an obsession isn't it  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tells Jodi (Martha) to get an AVO out on you :P and plus don't be jealous about jesse kissing martha, I don't think Ben would have enjoyed it that much :wink:

Archived