Which girls do you find attractive?

Guest claire_louise

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have to say Angie was the sexiest ever. I'd go so far as to put Angie in my 'top ten sexy women of all time' list. If I had one, that is.

Josie was sexy too. Especially early-era Josie. The only other one that springs to mind is Shelley, and that didn't occur to me until after she left. :D

There's some pictures, old Summer Bay Web site where Selina looked horrendous.

Anyway, I always thought Shannon and Gypsy. Shannon sort had a natural look to her whereas with Dani looked like, less natural.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thankyou Ryan! That's why I started the thread, to see if all men had as many brain cells as you! (Lol, don't get too big-headed, these compliments could well be a one-off! :P). Apart from you, most of the guys so far seem to be living up to the stereotype, preferring the caked-in-makeup look (Selina, Amanda etc). I agree with you, the natural beauties are the best. :) Not so sure about Gypsy though...she was a bit like Dani IMO, quite over-styled. Very pretty though.

Archived