Lost UK thread

Guest Di

One thing is bothering me though, just what did Kate do???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh.. Funny thing, which is actually the case with almost all the actors regarding their character's backstories, not even Evangeline Lilly (who plays Kate) knew when those eps where filmed.. I saw her on this US talkshow around the time when this aired in the US and she said she was convinced not even the writers knew, because they would always change the subject when she asked what Kate had done! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh i wonder could she be the summerbay stalker. !

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strong second showing for 'Lost'

Thursday, August 18 2005, 12:15 BST -- by Neil Wilkes

Lost retained almost all of its initial audience last night, according to early figures.

The third episode, broadcast on Channel 4 at 10pm, averaged 4.38 million viewers - a 23.2% audience share - and eighth place for the day. Although the figure is down on the 5.51 million who watched in the same slot last week, some 1.47 million had already seen the episode on E4.

Indeed, E4's 'next look' episode maintained momentum, with an average of 1.2 million (14.9%) tuning in for episode four at 11pm.

Elsewhere, the return of Supernanny also scored for Channel 4, drawing 4.39 million (20.9%) in the 9pm hour. It managed to convincingly top BBC One's Crimewatch UK Solved, which had 3.94 million (18.8%).

Coronation Street took first place with an albeit disappointing 8.45 million (46.8%). Emmerdale had 6.84 million (43%) for second, followed by The Bill in third with 5.86 million (29.8%).

One thing is bothering me though, just what did Kate do???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh.. Funny thing, which is actually the case with almost all the actors regarding their character's backstories, not even Evangeline Lilly (who plays Kate) knew when those eps where filmed.. I saw her on this US talkshow around the time when this aired in the US and she said she was convinced not even the writers knew, because they would always change the subject when she asked what Kate had done! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really? That must have been frustrating!! Does anyone know if we actually get told anytime soon what Kate done?

Depends what you means with soon.. Her next ep is number 12 'Whatever the case may be', you don't know until then.. And even then you don't know the full story.. She has three eps this season, and I doubt we know everything yet.. It's kinda complicated, you think you know it all, and then everything changes in her third episode.. Like it does with everything in Lost! :lol:

I can post up the episode names and what character they are about if anyone's interested.. There are no spoilers as such in the ep titles..

res1.jpg

You are Boone. You are honest and Loyal but you also have this freaky thing going on with your sister. You are very protective of her and you are willing to kill someone with an axe if they hurt her.

Hmm don't have a sister (anymore, but we won't go into that) - maybe if they substitute that with friends! :lol:

Archived