Lost UK thread

Guest Di

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really enjoyed Sun and Jin's episode. It's not at all what I expected. Sun looks so much prettier with long hair! Anyone else agree??

My frustration over not knowing what Kate did is growing.. and really starting to bug me!! I really want to know.. and I really want her and Jack to get together. Or maybe her and Sawyer, lol, I don't know.

Yeah Sun looked lovely with long hair, and much younger, which I suppose was the idea. I missed a couple of bits though so I got a bit confused...were they running away from Sun's family when they boarded the plane? I don't understand how they went from star-crossed lovers to having quite a dysfunctional relationship so quickly. Surely they were running away cos they were so in love? But they don't seem like it.

I think they need to start moving the relationships along a bit. I know they haven't been on the island for very long but everything else is so fast-paced that I think it's ok to start putting some love stuff in. I'm rooting for Charlie and Claire... :wub:

I don't remember it being explained why they were getting on the plane.

I like the idea of Charlie and Claire too! Charlie's so cute and Claire's so sweet, they'd make a great couple. I agree with you, Claire, they should start up some relationships!! I suppose Jack and Kate and Charlie and Claire sort of have the beginnings of one but we need to see more of them!!

Dan F Posted Sep 2 2005, 11:49 PM

Seen it thanks to E4 - and it's a good one!

I missed thelast 15 mins of BOTH showings on E4 and E4+1. First time telly messed up and second I fell asleap.

Does anyone know if the SCS on E4 on Sunday night is showing the Episode from C4 or E4 from wednesday?

Dan F Posted Sep 2 2005, 11:49 PM

Seen it thanks to E4 - and it's a good one!

I missed thelast 15 mins of BOTH showings on E4 and E4+1. First time telly messed up and second I fell asleap.

Does anyone know if the SCS on E4 on Sunday night is showing the Episode from C4 or E4 from wednesday?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not positive, but I think it's the C4 episode.

Archived