Lost UK thread

Guest Di

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still season 1. On Channel 4 its up to Sawyers episode "Confidence Man", then its a week ahead on E4 ("Solitary" - Sayid's). Here in Ireland we'll be seeing the season finale on Monday night. We were only a few episodes ahead but then they started showing 2 episodes each Monday night for the past few weeks. Has its good points & bad. Good - coz there was 2 hours of Lost instead of just the one but bad coz it all feels so rushed that I'm rewatching the show on UK.

Roll on season 2 : hope its as good.

I had high expectations of Sawyer's episode cos my friend had already seen it and built it up for me, but I felt really disappointed as I watched it...until the ending. It was fantastic. Until then it just seemed like a straightforward story, a bit boring, but I should have known that's never the case with Lost! I liked the stuff with him and Kate as well, but I'm still finding it hard to warm to her for some reason.

Also, loving the Charlie/Claire interaction. Bless! More please!

Yeah, I'm becoming a huge fan of Charlie and Claire! They go so well together! :D

As for Kate, I warmed to her straight away. Don't really know why.. just did, lol. Although I like the idea of her and Jack together, I'm finding it hard to warm to Jack! :blink:

Sawyer's a really complex character but I like him.. or love to hate him, I don't know. :P

Yeah, I'm becoming a huge fan of Charlie and Claire! They go so well together!  :D

As for Kate, I warmed to her straight away. Don't really know why.. just did, lol. Although I like the idea of her and Jack together, I'm finding it hard to warm to Jack!  :blink:

Sawyer's a really complex character but I like him.. or love to hate him, I don't know.  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have to agree with this. The actor and actress have great chemistry!

I have still got Charlies and Sawyers episodes on tape. Havent had time recently with mountains of coursework and homework to catch up on!

Liam :(

I had high expectations of Sawyer's episode cos my friend had already seen it and built it up for me, but I felt really disappointed as I watched it...until the ending. It was fantastic. Until then it just seemed like a straightforward story, a bit boring, but I should have known that's never the case with Lost! I liked the stuff with him and Kate as well, but I'm still finding it hard to warm to her for some reason.

Also, loving the Charlie/Claire interaction. Bless! More please!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, until the end this story was fairly 'meh'! But there's another "Sawyer" episode later on in the season which, in my opinion, is way better.

Archived