Lost UK thread

Guest Di

I saw the thing in The Sun today, though I'm not really too fussed about Spoilers myself.

I also saw the documentary the other night on E4 due to the fact that I got a new HD Recorder and it had Freeview built in! Woohoo! Now got the first 3 episodes on the HD!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think papers should Print a warning on the page before if thay are going to have

Spoilers :) am i the only one who's on episode 4 coz i don't wanna put my muck

Tt up if i am.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok.. so, I've caught up with Lost now and I'm addicted!! I love it!! It doesn't matter if it's unrealistic or if the cast are wearing make-up, it's still great!

I'm going to try and avoid spoilers but I guess it's going to get harder and harder as the series goes on. One thing is bothering me though, just what did Kate do???

Ok.. so, I've caught up with Lost now and I'm addicted!! I love it!! It doesn't matter if it's unrealistic or if the cast are wearing make-up, it's still great!

I'm going to try and avoid spoilers but I guess it's going to get harder and harder as the series goes on. One thing is bothering me though, just what did Kate do???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I sad You’d like it. :)

For anyone watching on e4 :lol:

wow that was even better than last week the whole Locke Regaining the use of this lags thing. and the fact it wasn’t reviled until the very end of the episode was a masterstroke

One thing is bothering me though, just what did Kate do???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh.. Funny thing, which is actually the case with almost all the actors regarding their character's backstories, not even Evangeline Lilly (who plays Kate) knew when those eps where filmed.. I saw her on this US talkshow around the time when this aired in the US and she said she was convinced not even the writers knew, because they would always change the subject when she asked what Kate had done! :lol:

Archived