H&A Stars in the UK

Guest sir drinks alot

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am in a real catch-22 now am Damned if i do try and meet her and Damned

If i don't.please someone help me.  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some friendly advice.....Would it not be better to hang onto the fantasy and the dream?...if you meet her reality might set in...you might not even like her..

You have constructed a lovely image of her...and a persona that is for you the perfect woman......as long as you keep it in perspective...and love the"dream" from afar... then you can enjoy it...it only gets out of hand when you let the dream and reality blur......and how sad would you be if you discovered that she isn't perfect and is just human like the rest of us?

THIS is soo weird !

Why would Ada and Laurie be on BBLB?

UNLESS, they KNOW one of the 3 new housemates arriving in the big brother house??????

OR they know one of the current housemates OR Dermot is merely talking about overseas Big Brother's and they are discussing the H&A VS. BB Aus ratings war. and they are promoting the show.

FINALLY FIVE are seriously promoting the show - great stuff!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyone noticed how Laurie looks like the Irish girl that's gone on?

am in a real catch-22 now am Damned if i do try and meet her and Damned

If i don't.please someone help me.? :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some friendly advice.....Would it not be better to hang onto the fantasy and the dream?...if you meet her reality might set in...you might not even like her..

You have constructed a lovely image of her...and a persona that is for you the perfect woman......as long as you keep it in perspective...and love the"dream" from afar... then you can enjoy it...it only gets out of hand when you let the dream and reality blur......and how sad would you be if you discovered that she isn't perfect and is just human like the rest of us?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's not helpfull at all :(:angry:

BBLB always has random celebrities on, I don't see why not Laurie and Ada. I for one think it's a great idea! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think its great to have Home And awat cast on. Gives stars from Good soaps and not crapy soaps for a change hehe...:D

Ada- on T4...thats great! What other Home And away stars going to come on, Sam Atwell, Christie Hayes, Bec :P < Hold on, we already seen Bec alittle hehe

whispers WITH Fiona Byrne

Sunday Herald Sun

26 June 2005

IT did not take long for Bec Cartwright to cut all ties with Home and Away, the show that made her a star.

Five leading lights of the sun and surf soap are heading to Britain during the week on a promotional tour and to launch a TV advertising campaign for the series.

Cartwright is featured in the advertisement, but she has declined to be involved in the promotional tour, even though she is in London with fiance Lleyton Hewitt.

Rather than re-cut the advertisements, producers decided to leave Cartwright in as she will be seen on screen over there as troubled Hayley until the end of the year.

She quit the soapie last Friday.

How come none of them ever come to Ireland????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not sure about Home and Away stars, but quite a few of the Neighbours cast are managed in the UK by Darren Gray Management (based, strangely in Brighton). Darren is quite approachable; I won't do him the disservice of printing his email address without his permission, but a quick Google search will find you his homepage with contact details on; maybe you could email him, asking him if he has any H&A cast members under his management wing, and if he has any plans to take them to Ireland? (Having said all that, I think the answer might be no, as his website also includes a campaign against the smoking ban in public places, which I believe you already have in Ireland).

Archived