H&A Stars in the UK

Guest sir drinks alot

I've had it confirmed that it is definately Laurie, Ada, Chris, Isabel and Jason who are coming over - and at the moment there are definately no meet and greets.

Laurie and Ada, aswell as appearing on Big Brother's Little Brother on Wednesday 29th June, will be appearing on 'Good Food Live' on the UKTV Food Channel on Thursday 30th June.

More news as soon as anything else is confirmed :)

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had it confirmed that it is definately Laurie, Ada, Chris, Isabel and Jason who are coming over - and at the moment there are definately no meet and greets.

Laurie and Ada, aswell as appearing on Big Brother's Little Brother on Wednesday 29th June, will be appearing on 'Good Food Live' on the UKTV Food Channel on Thursday 30th June

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank's Dan it gonna be a scream with them on Big Brother's Little Brother, and if it's Jenny doing Good food live which she normally does, I'm looking fowards to it as well. :D

Also look out for some of the others on:

T4

MTV

The Crunch on Nickelodeon

and Celeb Extra

I'll get more specific details when I can - doesn't look like I'll be seeing many of them anyway with only having terrestrial TV!

Laurie and Ada, aswell as appearing on Big Brother's Little Brother on Wednesday 29th June, will be appearing on 'Good Food Live' on the UKTV Food Channel on Thursday 30th June.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o oh god she's really comeing over here :o

Am so ****ing close ! but yut so far :( i just pry to the lord that there's A meet

And greets worked in some how

I might just draw your attention to the following part of my post:

'There are NO plans for any 'meet and greet' type events for the fans.'

SDA, as much as it pains me to say it, you are probably included in the 'fan' part of that sentence, so that means that it's most likely there won't be an exception!

If I find out any more or if they change their plans I'll let you know, but I'm afraid for the time being she might as well still be in Oz!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fan? Stalker seems more accurate, if you ask me! :lol:

Archived