H&A Stars in the UK

Guest sir drinks alot

But then again, if you meet her and actually like her, we'd be in for a lot more of your obsessive talk for years to come.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah we sure would :rolleyes:, but it's nice to see we have our very own stalker on the forum. :P

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am in a real catch-22 now am Damned if i do try and meet her and Damned

If i don't.please someone help me.? :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some friendly advice.....Would it not be better to hang onto the fantasy and the dream?...if you meet her reality might set in...you might not even like her..

You have constructed a lovely image of her...and a persona that is for you the perfect woman......as long as you keep it in perspective...and love the"dream" from afar... then you can enjoy it...it only gets out of hand when you let the dream and reality blur......and how sad would you be if you discovered that she isn't perfect and is just human like the rest of us?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's not helpfull at all

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But just think, if he meets her and realises he doesn't like her, the obsession can end! What could be better than that?

*whistles innocently*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya see if i meet her every ones a winner :) me backtothebbay and maybe isabel to :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But then again, if you meet her and actually like her, we'd be in for a lot more of your obsessive talk for years to come.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There's only one way to find out :) it will we worse for the world if i don't meet her think about it.do you wanna sad mosing sda talking about the time he almost

met Isabel or a happy sda talking about the time he met Isabel :)

There's only one way to find outĀ  :) it will we worse for the world if i don't meet her think about it.do you wanna sad mosing sda talking about the time he almost

met Isabel or a happy sda talking about the time he met IsabelĀ  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jeez you don't make it easy for us to choose do you Sir :rolleyes: Hum I can't decide :P:D

my intelligences services in the capital tell me that Isabel Jason and chris are now in London and where spotted last night being driven away from the Airport.

Am all ready to fire up to go get Isabel but i don't know where she's staying please can someone help me find out where the rebel base is. :)

Archived