H&A Stars in the UK

Guest sir drinks alot

I can't do anything about meeting her untill i get more info on her uk schedule

And accommodation. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know if I will regret this later, but I've just received an email from five that Leah and Tasha are doing a live webchat TONIGHT 28th June at 6.30pm UK time, and Robbie and Kim will be doing the same on Thursday, 30th June. The web address is www.five.tv/home/frameset/?content=97699&

Hope you can make it! SDA! :)

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't do anything about meeting her untill i get more info on her uk schedule

And accommodation. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know if I will regret this later, but I've just received an email from five that Leah and Tasha are doing a live webchat TONIGHT 28th June at 6.30pm UK time, and Robbie and Kim will be doing the same on Thursday, 30th June. The web address is www.five.tv/home/frameset/?content=97699&

Hope you can make it! SDA! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

she's been moved to Thursday :) if my pc is back up than i will go for it

This is one rollacoster ride and not a good one at that but i got a feeling that

Some good may come of it yet

Does anyone actually know how a 'webchat' works? I mean, presumably everyone doesn't talk at once. Do you submit questions in advance or what?? :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah we do all talk at the same time,everyone see'syour question and their answer as well.

Well that's what happened when I was on a live Tammin chat it was like this you summit your question and you see it go up in a line with all the other people's chat who are either asking a question or are just talking in genral on the live chat. Sorry it's kinda hard to explain. :unsure: . Nice to see you back. :D

I got 3 questions across to Jason and Chris last night, I was shocked they answered the only about...

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Hayley being recast.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, thats not exactly a spoiler anymore, it's plastered all over the BTTB site! What other questions did you ask? Can you tell us what they said?

Thanks! Lol, they dodged the Tammin question very well didn't they? And funny how Chris didn't answer as to whether he has a girlfriend...I think we all know by now!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm really shocked that Jason seemed happy to have Hayley recast. I'm annoyed at how they changed my question to make it seem as the role was replaced and not Rebecca Cartwright.

Also, Home & Away stars will be on Nickelodeon next week..

http://www.nick.co.uk/messageboards/viewpo...ic_id=12&next=0

Archived