H&A Stars in the UK

Guest sir drinks alot

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

am in a real catch-22 now am Damned if i do try and meet her and Damned

If i don't.please someone help me.  :(

Some friendly advice.....Would it not be better to hang onto the fantasy and the dream?...if you meet her reality might set in...you might not even like her..

You have constructed a lovely image of her...and a persona that is for you the perfect woman......as long as you keep it in perspective...and love the"dream" from afar... then you can enjoy it...it only gets out of hand when you let the dream and reality blur......and how sad would you be if you discovered that she isn't perfect and is just human like the rest of us?

That's not helpfull at all :(:angry:

But just think, if he meets her and realises he doesn't like her, the obsession can end! What could be better than that?

*whistles innocently*

If i don't.please someone help me.? :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some friendly advice.....Would it not be better to hang onto the fantasy and the dream?...if you meet her reality might set in...you might not even like her..

You have constructed a lovely image of her...and a persona that is for you the perfect woman......as long as you keep it in perspective...and love the"dream" from afar... then you can enjoy it...it only gets out of hand when you let the dream and reality blur......and how sad would you be if you discovered that she isn't perfect and is just human like the rest of us?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But just think, if he meets her and realises he doesn't like her, the obsession can end! What could be better than that?

*whistles innocently*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya see if i meet her every ones a winner :) me backtothebbay and maybe isabel to :)

Well I think you should go and meet her SDA, after all it is your dream. She's really nice and as long as you don't freak her out I'm sure she'll be lovely to you? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well ah i don't really know how i could meet isabel and not freak her out

:lol: I Mean i would try not to.but i've got a habbit of getting over excited

At stuff maybe if one of you lot came with me it would calm my nerves

Down :) and help me meet her the right way :)

If i don't.please someone help me.  :(

*whistles innocently*

ya see if i meet her every ones a winner :) me backtothebbay and maybe isabel to :)

But then again, if you meet her and actually like her, we'd be in for a lot more of your obsessive talk for years to come.

Archived