What's The Weather Like Where You Are?

Cat3

Clear, sunny, 20ºC. <_<

I want overcast, windy, rainy and -10ºC.

I think I understand why you like the cold <_< I remember the day I went to the northern most part of Sylt (tiny Island at the northern most point of Germany) back in late 2005 It was easily -10 it was as windy as a really really really windy day here in Welly , it had been raining, and we could hardly even see 50 metres in front of us and I loved it!

But at the same time I do enjoy the really sunny days (provided it's not windy too, I got the worst windburn ever last Summer and the skin on my back and shoulders didn't peel for about 2 weeks :( )

Today was pretty good actually, Last month was one of the coldest on record and so far it's been quite warm :)

I think I understand why you like the cold <_< I remember the day I went to the northern most part of Sylt (tiny Island at the northern most point of Germany) back in late 2005 It was easily -10 it was as windy as a really really really windy day here in Welly , it had been raining, and we could hardly even see 50 metres in front of us and I loved it!

But at the same time I do enjoy the really sunny days (provided it's not windy too, I got the worst windburn ever last Summer and the skin on my back and shoulders didn't peel for about 2 weeks :( )

Hehe! I know what you mean. There's something nice about that kind of weather, and I've always loved it. I think that's why I like the Irish climate. It's never too hot and never too cold. I love the cold, but constant cold can be a bit annoying, but it's nowhere near as annoying as constant heat! :lol:

I also liked the odd warm day, but only if there is some form of breeze or wind. Hot days with no moving air feel awful. :(

24ºC. I hate it. Make it stop. :(

Are you studying for exams?

Nope. I was last year (Leaving Cert). I despise hot weather, so I guess I'm lucky I don't have to sit in a classroom all week.

Amy, wind and rain RULE. I think I need to move to Iceland or something. (

I'd say you get your fair share of it in the west of Ireland usually :lol:

:lol: I am down on the sunny south east of Ireland :P:lol:

wet and cold as per usual.;..

:lol: Yep! I was in Melbourne in December and it was wet and cold the entire time!

That December was one of the most disgusting I've ever experienced, what a disgrace it was. Makes me wanna puke just thinking about it...

But generally, summers aren't particularly warm here anyway :rolleyes:

And here the ugly forecast:

thu ....... 11/17.....depressing with patchy misery

fri .......... 9/16.....isolated pain clearing later

sat ........ 9/16......cloudy yet again

sun.........9/15......windespread death sentance

mon........7/14......crap, done medium rare

tue.........7/15......isolated showers with depression for dessert

wed........8/13......death is near

Melbourne style <_<

Edited by SAB